I prefer to use this tool when I'm stuck between two very similar IDPs during the draft and can't decide which one to choose (i.e. as a tiebreaker). This has worked very well for me in the past and I expect it to continue to work very well in the future.
The 2014 Fantasy Sharks IDP Showcase League scoring system was used to populate this grid. The main scoring categories are outlined below, but a full list is available here for your reference.
|Default IDP Scoring System|
Rankings go from 1-32 with 1 being the most favorable schedule for that position and 32 being the least favorable schedule for that position.
I hope you find this helpful and feel free to suggest any additions to the grid that you may find useful.
|Green Bay Packers||13||19||26||26||17|
|Kansas City Chiefs||31||28||8||11||27|
|New England Patriots||2||6||1||2||12|
|New Orleans Saints||18||16||10||5||14|
|New York Giants||1||2||17||16||3|
|New York Jets||8||17||7||7||13|
|San Diego Chargers||23||29||19||19||29|
|San Francisco 49ers||19||26||30||29||19|
|St Louis Rams||11||14||29||31||26|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||21||22||5||4||6|
Like what you've read so far? Looking to dominate your 2015 Fantasy Football draft(s)? For $5.99 you can get complete access to The IDP Guru's comprehensive and exhaustive 2015 Fantasy Football Draft Guide.
- Rankings for all offensive fantasy positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, Team Defense)
- Rankings for all defensive fantasy positions (DL, LB, and DB)
- Top 150 Rankings List for Offense
- Top 100 Rankings List for IDP
- Sleeper Notation (signified by a green dot next to player names)
- Both standard AND PPR rankings
- Rankings broken out into tiers
- Compare our rankings to the Expert Consensus Rankings
- Average Draft Position (ADP) listed for players when/where applicable
- Easy mobile and tablet access
- Ability to export to Excel
- Full email support and email advice
***CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE OR FOR MORE DETAILS***
Questions, comments, or concerns with any of these rankings? If so, please let me know by posting a comment below or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also hit me up on Twitter.
Last Updated: June 5, 2015 Related Posts: