In this article, I recommend five players at each of the 3 defensive positions (DL, LB, DB) who I believe will be significantly undervalued heading into the 2014 fantasy season.
I will continually update these throughout the off-season to reflect changes in free agency, defensive schemes, playing time, draft selections, etc. However, keep in mind that the information listed here is just a small sample of a much larger set of rankings and descriptions that are accessible through purchasing my 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide.
Solo Tackle = 1 point
Assist = 0.5 point
Sack = 3 points
Interception = 4 points
Forced Fumble = 2 points
Fumble Recovery = 2 points
Pass Deflection = 1 point
Defensive TD = 6 points
Like what you've read so far? Looking to dominate your 2014 Fantasy Football draft(s)? For $5.99 you can get complete access to The IDP Guru's comprehensive and exhaustive 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide.
- Updated in real-time
- 500+ players ranked (with detailed player descriptions)
- Rankings for all offensive fantasy positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, Team Defense)
- Rankings for all defensive fantasy positions (DL, LB, and DB)
- Top 150 Rankings List for Offense
- Top 100 Rankings List for IDP
- Sleeper Notation (signified by a green dot next to player names)
- Both standard AND PPR rankings (NEW!)
- Rankings broken out into tiers (NEW!)
- Compare our rankings to the Expert Consensus Rankings (NEW!)
- Average Draft Position (ADP) listed for players (NEW!)
- Easier mobile and tablet access (NEW!)
- Full email support and email advice
***CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE OR FOR MORE DETAILS***
Questions, comments, or concerns with any of these rankings? If so, please let me know by posting a comment below or emailing me at email@example.com. You can also hit me up on Twitter.
Last Updated: July 12, 2014 Related Posts: