In this article, I recommend three players at each of the 3 defensive positions (DL, LB, DB) who I believe will be significantly overvalued heading into the 2014 fantasy season. This list will be continually updated throughout the off-season.
I will continually update these throughout the off-season to reflect changes in free agency, defensive schemes, playing time, draft selections, etc. However, keep in mind that the information listed here is just a small sample of a much larger set of rankings and descriptions that are accessible through purchasing my 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide.
Like what you've read so far? Looking to dominate your 2014 Fantasy Football draft(s)? For $5.99 you can get complete access to The IDP Guru's comprehensive and exhaustive 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide.
- Updated in real-time
- 500+ players ranked (with detailed player descriptions)
- Rankings for all offensive fantasy positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, Team Defense)
- Rankings for all defensive fantasy positions (DL, LB, and DB)
- Top 150 Rankings List for Offense
- Top 100 Rankings List for IDP
- Sleeper Notation (signified by a green dot next to player names)
- Both standard AND PPR rankings (NEW!)
- Rankings broken out into tiers (NEW!)
- Compare our rankings to the Expert Consensus Rankings (NEW!)
- Average Draft Position (ADP) listed for players (NEW!)
- Easier mobile and tablet access (NEW!)
- Full email support and email advice
***CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE OR FOR MORE DETAILS***
Questions, comments, or concerns with any of these rankings? If so, please let me know by posting a comment below or emailing me at email@example.com. You can also hit me up on Twitter.
Last Updated: July 27, 2014 Related Posts: