I prefer to use this tool when I'm stuck between two very similar IDPs during the draft and can't decide which one to choose (i.e. as a tiebreaker). This has worked very well for me in the past and I expect it to continue to work very well in the future.
The IDP scoring system that this grid was based on is listed below:
|Default IDP Scoring System|
Rankings go from 1-32 with 1 being the most favorable schedule for that position and 32 being the least favorable schedule for that position. I've highlighted the top 5 schedules for each position in GREEN and the bottom 5 schedules for each position in RED.
I hope you find this helpful and feel free to suggest any additions to the grid that you may find useful.
|Green Bay Packers||25||1||22|
|Kansas City Chiefs||16||25||2|
|New England Patriots||22||28||17|
|New Orleans Saints||24||22||32|
|New York Giants||3||7||24|
|New York Jets||31||29||19|
|San Diego Chargers||15||26||1|
|San Francisco 49ers||10||31||28|
|St Louis Rams||19||19||31|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||30||20||20|
Like what you've read so far? Looking to dominate your 2013 Fantasy Football draft(s)? For $5 you can get complete access to The IDP Guru's comprehensive and exhaustive 2013 Fantasy Football Draft Guide.
- Updated in real-time
- 2012 stats for offensive and defensive players
- 350+ players ranked (with detailed player descriptions)
- Rankings for all offensive fantasy positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, Team Defense)
- Rankings for all defensive fantasy positions (DL, LB, and DB)
- Top 150 Rankings List for Offense
- Top 100 Rankings List for IDP
- Sleeper List for Offense and IDP
- Full email support and email advice
***CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE OR FOR MORE DETAILS***
Last Updated: August 15, 2003 Related Posts: